Why should I use Klarna?
- You can pay over 3 easy instalments.
- No fees or interest if you pay within the allotted time.
- You must be 18. Subject to financial circumstances.
- No account sign-up required
- No credit application
- Receive your Charlie Bears bear cubs and pay off over in bite-size chunks.
- Klarna will email payment instructions to you.
- Select “Pay in 3” at the checkout.
Who are Klarna?
We have partnered with Klarna who are a Swedish payment service provider. Klarna take end-to-end responsibility for your payment. They support 60 million consumers worldwide in over 75,000 e-stores and are very safe to use. Klarna is one of Europe´s a leading alternative payment provider.
Is Klarna available in my country?
Klarna is currently available in the following countries:
Spread the cost of your haul over 3 Instalments
You can spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later. Minimum order value £100.
What do I need to provide when placing a Klarna order?
If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and your e-mail address. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna need to reach you. All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you provide the correct details, otherwise, you will not receive the payment information and will be liable for late payment fees.
Am I eligible?
To use Klarna you must be 18 and have a reasonable credit history.
To give Klarna the best chance of identifying you:
- Ensure your billing address is accurate and up to date - this should be where your utility bills, financial accounts, and vote are registered.
- Use your full name.
- Getting items shipped to your billing address will increase your chance of acceptance.
- Customers who are bankrupt and/or IVA are unlikely to be accepted.
Will they do a credit check on me?
Neither Klarna or Charlie Bears will run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating. Klarna may run their own enquiries but this will not affect your credit score.
Can I deliver to an address other than my billing address?
Yes. When selecting Klarna as a payment method, you can choose to deliver the goods to an address other than your billing address. At the checkout, you will be given the option to enter a separate delivery address. Once an order has been placed, no amendment can be made to the order or the delivery address.
I’m having trouble placing an order with Klarna, what can I do?
Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address you provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- If you haven't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different address to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may want to place an order for a smaller amount.
- Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and Charlie Bears have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service HERE.
Don’t forget you can still use Debit/Credit cards, PayPal and GooglePay if you are unable to use Klarna.
What should I do if I want to cancel my order?
Our aim is to process and pack your order as soon as possible, to get it on its way to you. There is a very limited amount of time after an order has been placed, when we may be able to cancel an order, but this is not guaranteed.
If your order has been picked and packed in our warehouse, or if you have received a despatch email, then unfortunately we will not be able to cancel the order.
If you wish to cancel an order, contact us via the contact details on our page.
Have Klarna received my payment?
After Klarna have received your payment, they will send you payment confirmation to the email address that you have used to place your order. If you have made a payment but not received the payment confirmation, please contact Klarna’s Customer Service with your proof of payment. You can contact their Customer Service HERE.
What if I don’t pay on time?
If you do not pay within 30 days of receiving your Klarna invoice you may be subject to charges; Klarna will send you a reminder to pay your invoice before it’s due. If you fail to pay your invoice this may affect your credit rating.
What happens if I want to return my item?
Please refer to our returns policy HERE . If you return part of your order, once your return has been received and processed you will receive an updated statement from Klarna. If you return your order in full, Klarna will confirm your statement is closed.
Can I postpone my Klarna payment?
You can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team to see if it is possible to postpone the due date for your payment.
Do you have any questions regarding your payment?
Please visit https://www.klarna.com/uk/customer-service/